The NPI Board of Directors and staff are excited to announce the launch of our first online training courses and our return to providing continuing education and professional training in historic preservation and cultural resource management. In response to COVID-19, this initiative complements our in-person seminar curriculum. Seminars will make a come back once its safe to do so!
Click here for a list of available modules. We will be adding new online training modules on a regular basis. We are also accepting proposals from potential instructors on new topics.
Courses are offered in an on-demand, eLearning format and can be accessed at any time, unless specifically listed as a webinar with scheduled dates. On-demand courses are accessible for up to one year from the date of registration. We invite you to explore our new offerings:
• Sample a FREE training module.
• Register for individual modules or take advantage of discounted "bundle" pricing for a series.
• Discounts are available for registering four or more participants in one course—contact us for more information at 703.765.0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payments by credit card and PayPal are accepted online; to pay by check or ACH transfer, contact us at 703.765.0100 or email@example.com.
• As always, scholarships may be available—click here for more information.
• Consider how a hybrid combination of on-demand and customized webinar might meet your organization's training needs.
As we navigate the new reality, please look for updates on training options on this site, on Facebook, and in listserv notices.
Mailing List Add your email to the mailing list to get the latest updates.