NPI launched its first online training courses in 2020, continuing its mission of providing continuing education and professional training in historic preservation and cultural resource management. In response to COVID-19, this initiative complements our in-person seminar curriculum, which will make a come back once its safe to do so!
Click here for a list of available modules. We will be adding new online training modules on a regular basis. We also are accepting proposals on new topics from potential instructors.
Courses are offered in an on-demand, eLearning format and can be accessed at any time, unless specifically listed as a webinar with scheduled dates. On-demand courses are accessible for up to one year from the date of registration. We invite you to explore our new offerings:
• Sample a FREE training course.
• Register for individual courses or take advantage of discounted "bundle" pricing for a series.
• Discounts are available for registering four or more participants in individual (non-bundled) courses—contact us for more information at 703.765.0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payments by credit card and PayPal are accepted online; to pay by check or ACH transfer, contact us at 703.765.0100 or email@example.com.
• As always, scholarships may be available—click here for more information.
• Consider how a hybrid combination of an on-demand course and customized webinar might meet your organization's training needs.
As we navigate the new reality, please look for updates on training options on this site, on Facebook and LinkedIn, and in listserv notices.
Mailing List Add your email to the mailing list to get the latest updates.